Re: [MV] MVPA - interesting reading on the G503 list

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 10:58:19 PDT

try this link:

http://www.g503.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47803

It may be that you have to log on the G site to see the message forums, I don't
know.

If all else fails, got to:

www.g503.com
on the left side click "message boards"
scroll down to "scuttlebutt" and click on "Announcements, News, Humor, etc, NO
Politics"
and the top item "Sticky: MVPA Discussion" is the one in question.

Hope this gets you all there to see what is going on!!

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/