Re: [MV] MVPA - interesting reading on the G503 list

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 08:23:44 PDT

 Can you post this on the MV list. Though I believe in groups like AOPA and EAA for helping the aviation community for a positive (will be needed for AT-6 owners). I let go my membership to the MVPA yrs ago because I was tired of the "if its not WW2, then its not a Military Vehicle" additude the group showed me. I cant imagine the EAA supporting the P-51 only and not the little guys. I know that I am not the only one that has felt that way. Maybe the member that is not getting re-elected is M-series modivated??