Re: [MV] MVPA - interesting reading on the G503 list

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 05:54:04 PDT

Bob N wrote:

> Instead of a "jeep club" I see the MVPA as trying to allow itself to quietly
> be taken over by the re-enactor crowd.

I am glad that I am not the only one who sees this. The thing that will suck
about it is that the reenact ors have at least 2 major groups here in the
states, and they are ripe with politics and problems from what I have been
told... Guess we are just seeing the tip of the ice burg for the events to
come....

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/