Re: [MV] Speaking of Mil Veh auctions on eBay

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 14:09:54 PDT

My guess is that they bid them off from a base they hadn't done business with before and have come into some unforseen expense. Probably either "A LISCENCED WRECKER CO TOWING OFF BASE" or the over width permits in one of the states he would have to cross. He will definitely have added a lot to the overhead by the time he gets them to GA.

>From my observations, dealing with each base is different. Some will bend over backwards to help you out and some expect you to bend over so they can stick it to you. I can't believe GL is giving them any extra time to think about it.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS