Re: [MV] Governor question for you REO hotshots

From: David B (wdbtchr@excite.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 05:46:13 PDT

If you can't find information anywhere else, you can always try a farm tractor mechanic. I have a '58 Farmall Cub that had a bad governor a few years back. A local tractor dealer mechanic gave me the address of a place, in Alabama I think, to send it off the be rebuilt. Sorry I can't find the information now, I'm terrible at filing things.

David B
1953 Dodge M-37
1965 Kaiser Jeep M-51A2
1967 Kaiser Jeep M-54A2