Re: [MV] Seat cover/cushion sources

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 16:24:43 PDT

Hi Mark,

I got a lower cushion from New Life Resources about a year or two ago.
 It is canvas, and the quality is excellent! And the quoted price
INCLUDES shipping (important for us California dwellers). And it was
on the shelf and ready to ship. I had an upholstery shop install mine
and put in new foam, as I'm not known for my upholstery prowess. I
got a NOS lower passenger canvas cover from Saturn Surplus, and it was
a good fit, good condition, and decent price too.

As for the deuce parts you're looking for, give Dave Walker a call at
(760)244-8060. He's out in Hesperia and more than likely will have
everything you could ever want in the way of TO deuce parts. Dave is
a great guy to deal with and his prices are very fair.

Good luck!