USGI Brass Stencil Sets Madness! 7 Sizes From 1/2" to 5"...

From: Jim 'Ike' Newton (ike@mildocs.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 18:42:39 PDT

Hi Everyone...

Lots and lots of MV-Listers emailed me to find out when my big stencil
sets purchase deal will be finalized.

Well, the deal is done and the ink is nearly dry. I will begin to take
delivery of stock as orders come in. I have stuck my neck way, way out
and made a purchase of tons (literally) of beautiful interlocking United
States military-issue brass stencil sets, all brand new in factory
boxes, recent issue, bright and shiny, and ready for marking all your
military vehicles and other items.

I tied up a lot of my working capital in this deal because I had to buy
so many units, but I know it will work out because there are so many of
us who need these stencils! Please order as many sets as you can as
soon as you can so I can try to get some of my money back out of this
inventory and feed my kids! ;)

These modern stencil sets are priced much lower than the vintage 1950's
1" sets that sell for $29 per set (I still have these available too for
collectors). But now, I have 7 sizes of the new issue sets available
from 1/2" all the way up to 5".

Remember...one set of stencils is NEVER enough! You have to be able to
handle multiple occurrences of the same letter or number in each size!
Plus, these sets are rugged brass, and will be handed down from
generation to generation...they last forever and can be cleaned up with
solvent and used for all sorts of projects over and over thousands of
times without degradation.

All these stencil sets are the Gothic style font which is correct for
military vehicles and equipment from the 1950's to present. These are
NOT the old WWII "M*A*S*H" "serif" style letter style. You can see an
image showing the 1" size of the Gothic letter style in the stencils I
am offering at http://www.ikessurplus.com/items/1-in_stencil_set.jpg

I am offering single set pricing for those of you who need it, but since
i want to liquidate a large quantity of these sets and boxes quickly to
get some money back, I am also offering multiple sets at aggressive
quantity discounts.

Pricing and size availability are as follows:

 1/2 Inch USGI Brass Stencil Set
 $18.00 Per Set for 1 to 3 Sets
 $17.00 Per Set for 4 Sets or More
 $14.00 Per Set for Full Box of 12 Sets
 NSN 7520-00-205-1760
 http://www.mildocs.com/nsn_7520-00-205-1760.html

 1 Inch USGI Brass Stencil Set
 $20.00 Per Set for 1 to 3 Sets
 $18.00 Per Set for 4 Sets or More
 $15.00 Per Set for Full Box of 12 Sets
 NSN 7520-00-298-7043
 http://www.mildocs.com/nsn_7520-00-298-7043.html

 1-1/2 Inch USGI Brass Stencil Set
 $25.00 Per Set for 1 to 3 Sets
 $23.00 Per Set for 4 Sets or More
 $19.00 Per Set for Full Box of 12 Sets
 NSN 7520-00-272-9680
 http://www.mildocs.com/nsn_7520-00-272-9680.html

 2 Inch USGI Brass Stencil Set
 $28.00 Per Set for 1 to 3 Sets
 $25.00 Per Set for 4 Sets or More
 $21.00 Per Set for Full Box of 12 Sets
 NSN 7520-00-298-7044
 http://www.mildocs.com/nsn_7520-00-298-7044.html

 3 Inch USGI Brass Stencil Set
 $34.00 Per Set for 1 to 3 Sets
 $30.00 Per Set for 4 Sets or More
 $25.00 Per Set for Full Box of 12 Sets
 NSN 7520-00-272-9683
 http://www.mildocs.com/nsn_7520-00-272-9683.html

 4 Inch USGI Brass Stencil Set
 $64.00 Per Set for 1 to 3 Sets
 $56.00 Per Set for 4 Sets or More
 $46.00 Per Set for Full Box of 12 Sets
 NSN 7520-00-269-9012
 http://www.mildocs.com/nsn_7520-00-269-9012.html

 5 Inch USGI Brass Stencil Set
 $138.00 Per Set for 1 to 3 Sets
 $119.00 Per Set for 4 Sets or More
 $98.00 Per Set for Full Box of 12 Sets
 NSN 7520-00-272-9684
 http://www.mildocs.com/nsn_7520-00-272-9684.html

Please, no mixing and matching on the 4-set prices or full boxes of 12
sets.

USPS Priority Mail shipping is $7.70 for any number of sets within the
United States. If you are outside of the US, please ask me for a
shipping quote.

Please send your payment through PayPal to "sales@ikessurplus.com" for
your order. Checks or cash are OK too. You can do a money order, but I
trust you, so I won't hold your check or wait for it to clear, so I
don't want you to waste your money on the money order charges. Make
your check payable to "Jim Newton" and mail it to me at:

 Jim Newton (Make checks payable to Jim Newton)
 Ike's Surplus
 902 Villa Ave
 Belmont, CA 94002

BE SURE TO INCLUDE IN YOUR PAYPAL MESSAGE OR YOUR MAILED PAYMENT EXACTLY
WHICH SIZES AND HOW MANY OF EACH YOU WANT! Also be sure to give us your
mailing address, phone number and email address.

Be sure to email or phone me if you have any questions at all.

Thank you for your business!

--
Jim 'Ike' Newton
MILDOCS.COM