Re: [MV] Importing Armor

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 03:56:18 PDT

Coming from Germany it will be demilled. Most of the demill jobs i have
seen from there are not bad and can be repaired. I have also seen the
sections that were cut away, put back in the vehicle for future repair.

Form 6 will be required, the breech will be demilled as well as a bore
diameter hole cut in the chamber of the barrel to render it useless.....

Deck transportation will be required, and is expensive.....

Anyone have a clue? What is a T34 going for now days in running condition?

The ones from the Yugo area currently for sale are pretty well stripped
and in somewhat poor condition.

Jon