Re: [MV] New Gismo??

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 06:51:20 PDT

    A Portable Maintenance Aid or PMA....

http://www.washingtontechnology.com/news/17_16/emerging-tech/19411-1.html

from that link....

 "The Army has fielded 3,100 units of its Soldier's Portable On-System
Repair Tool, a handheld computer that does everything from upload data to
Abrams tanks to tap test data from Apache helicopters."

    Well, their might be at least 3,099 left in the Army..... Have you
thought about selling it back to them?

"The report said that PMAs can cost up to $30,000 each, depending on the
amount of customization needed. The price of an Ultrabook III through the
General Services Administration schedule of reseller GTSI Corp., Chantilly,
Va., is $7,203.90."

    Start the auction at $0.99? No reserve? Email the Russian and Chinese
Embassies with the item number and retire in one week....

 Damn, this will be a better money maker than the universal spark plug that
other guy sells! Wayne, you done got the golden ring on this one!

    The replacement for the ST/ICE is here:
        http://www.miltope.com/msd-ice.html

KISS does not apply anymore.....

Ronzo