RE: [MV] To any and all concerned MVPA members and future members

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 08:44:04 PDT

As a member of the MVCC, and G503 I've already heard about this several
times. I don't quite get what's going on since I don't follow the
politics of the MVPA since I'm really just too busy. Can someone sum up
what the deal is? Sounds like the current board is trying to prevent
someone from running for office without any good reason. Very familiar
ground indeed.

Despite MV@dc9.tzo.com comments: "Looks like it is getting pretty ugly."
I have to say not yet! I recently got out of an organization with severe
corruption in the leadership. They were doing everything wrong from
breaking the by-laws, state corporate code violations, petty theft, even
use of illegal narcotics. Trust me, this seems mild mannered in
comparison!

Oh yeah, I've got good news too! I just bought a 1952 M100 Trailer! HELL
YEAH!!! Can't wait to pick that baby up and take photos...

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Mopar Alley, MVCC, NRA, & Saint Jame's
Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1 + 1952 M100 Trailer!!!
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium