Re: [MV] To any and all concerned MVPA members and future members

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 09:02:21 PDT

If the MVPA is a bonafide non-profit corporation which I believe that
they are. And Jim Gilmore believes or knows that they have violated
their own bylaws, I believe that he has legal remedies that he can apply
since he is currently the director. Of course he has to ask himself -
is it really worth it? If the board members have the organization
headed for the ground, or they as a group are simply self serving, then
there is probably little that any member is going to be able to do other
than leave the organization.

Corporations can go bad, even under public and governmental scrutiny -
look at Enron.

Dave