Re: [MV] To any and all concerned MVPA members and future members

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 10:25:02 PDT

>First, I am not the member who complained and Mr Gilmore may be being
>railroaded but I have to agree with the MVPA's position here. He has said
>things on this list which I feel are inappropriate for an MVPA Director. I for
>one won't miss him. I guess I'm sorry I won't get to vote against him.
>Jeff Symanski
>MVPA #10 thousand and some change.

I am not an MVPA member, but I have to disagree with you. I have known
Jim for over 5 years, and have known him to be a very knowledgable and
honorable man. He has never seemed to me EVER to be a man to say
anything inappropriate about ANYBODY. He has opinions about things like
anybody else does. Odds are, everyone is going to rub someone the wrong
way somehow, else we wouldn't be human. Is anybody here on this board
perfect enough to say that they would NEVER say something inappropriate,
about anybody or anything? I think not. If there is, then that person
must be a politician waving his own flag for his own election. I feel,
however, that Jim is being railroaded just for the sake of getting a
good man out of the way, to make room for a worthless bureaucrat(s) on
the MVPA board, probably someone who shouldn't be there in the first
place.

If this is the kind of infighting that is present in MVPA, backstabbing
and railroading for the sake of membership on the board, just like the
NRA seems to do every board election time, then let me be the first to
say, I WILL NOT BE JOINING.

Mike Davidsen
mike_davidsen@yahoo.com
1967 M-725 Jeep ambulance