Re: [MV] To any and all concerned MVPA members and future members

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 13:34:47 PDT

This reinforces why I don't like clubs.

That said, I do belong to the Great Lakes MVPA. It's loosely knit and
pretty casual. At least my involvement in it is. Any club bulls**t I
steer far away from. I've got plenty to contend with in the
contracting business. I don't need that in my hobby. Same with home
owners associations. Live in a nice area but made sure that it was a
place where there was a minimum of neighbor interference.

Dave Lone Wolf McConnell