Re: [MV] To any and all concerned MVPA members and future members

From: Tactical Truck Info (info@tacticaltruck.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 13:48:09 PDT

> Jeff, could you be so kind to refresh my memory, and tell here on this board
> HOW and WHEN he did such a things?

Let me re-phrase my first post:

   If Jim Gilmore is being unfairly railroaded off the balot, that is wrong but
from my personal experience, the charges are not baseless. I won't have time
until tonite to dig up the posts but the thread I have in mind was the one
started by RickV100. Rick voiced his frustration after a bad experience at a
military vehicle show. Mr Gilmore treated Rick, in my opinion, poorly and
unprofessionally on this list. When I spoke up in his defense, Mr Gilmore
called me a whiner. I know this is a hobbby dominated by conservative white
males and a certian amount of locker room banter is to be expected but not from
a MVPA national officer in a public forum. This is the only list I belong to. I
rarely go to G503. Mr Gilmore also posted his responses to my posts on G503. I
think it was unfair to post on another list without telling me and giving me
the chance to rebut.
Jeff