Re: [MV] CUCV PAINTING QUESTION

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 21:42:02 PDT

How good do you want it to look?

If it isn't peeling or cracking...

I'd scuff it up a bit. Some 320 wet sand paper should do the trick.
Then I'd probably go over with with a coat of "finish coat compatible"
sealer, and then spray your finish coat over that. That should keep the
red paint from bleeding through or having any adverse reactions with the
final finish paint.

Dave