Re: [MV] Light, Timing (NSN 4910-00-937-5724)

From: Buzz (muttman@charter.net)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:37:48 PDT

Kenny,
IMO the adapter kit is a waste of money because there are only two items that
you ever use. One is the adapter cable and the other is the probe for the
distributor.
I've made several adapter cables by carefully sawing through the shield of a
spare cable with a fine tooth hack saw then taping the ends of the cuts. A
Dremel tool with a cutting disk also works well.
For the distributor probe I use a cork and an ice pick. The rest of the stuff
in the kit is for testing the old style VR and charging system.

Regards,

Buzz