Re: [MV] Light, Timing (NSN 4910-00-937-5724)

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:52:03 PDT

Recovry4x4@aol.com wrote:
> Greetings folks. Sorry to interrupt ongoing MVPA discussion but does anybody
> have a source for the Light, Timing (NSN 4910-00-937-5724)?
> Back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

I suggest keeping your eyes open on eBay for one. I needed a timing
light and sealed spark plug adapter recently, and I bought this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4552244486

I don't know if it's the specific model that you asked about, but it
worked just fine on the 4A084 that I needed to re-time. I did a search
on eBay just now, and found another one just like mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6541147680

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/