Re: [MV] Reason for mail not making it

From: milveh@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 07:32:23 PDT

If he can't post here there is likely at least 1 of 3 things going wrong
on his part.

He forgot to send his email in plain text, no HTML can be included, this
system blocks HTML.

He has a virus attached to his email and his email is being rejected by
the server.

Mail to him by the list got bounced for some technical reason and was
rejected. The system notes the bounced mail and he has automatically been
knocked off the list as a result.

Those are the 3 main reasons, but there could be others. Good luck.

Sarge