Re: [MV] mob Role/rulers 1.01

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 07:53:18 PDT

    Don't ya hate it when the mouths move, but nothing comes out? Kinda
like watching poorly dubbed furin movies.
    This is the kind of thing that got me out of the old MVCC 20 or so years
ago. I stayed out until a momentary weakness at the convention in Mobile
caused me to join again. I think I'll not be renewing when the membership
runs out.
    I hate autocrats almost as much as bureaucrats.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560