M816 info needed

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 20:28:51 PDT

I was using the wrecker yesterday and just as I was swinging the boom
around, it choked the truck down, I got in the cab took the transmission out
of gear, engine fired right back up, tried to place the transmission back in
gear (I used 5th gear for wrecker) and it choked the truck down again, crank
it up again, put transfer in low and moved the truck forward a few feet
didn't feel just right so I push in the clutch and tried to put transfer
back in neutral couldn't pull it up, tried again while easing up on the
clutch and it went in and everything worked fine afterwards.
      Any idea on what got bound up? Anything I need to check(other than
fluids)? Truck doesn't move very much and I just use the boom mostly. TIA
Wayne