Re: [MV] Glow plugs M1009

From: Mike Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 20:00:46 PDT

I would recommend AC Delco 60g glowplugs. You can get them about anywhere (even the NAPA in Tishomingo, MS keeps a set in stock). They are non-swelling and temp compensated. I did have to grind the spade down a little. I can't think of any problem except maybe corrosion. I replaced my first set a year ago and haven't had any problems.

Mike in Tish