RE: [MV] 12v CUCV glow plug problems

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 12:50:12 PDT

The fire dept. told me that when they put in 12v starter, they had to change
glow plugs to 12v ones. He said he wished he never converted starter since
it was a bear to start in winter (no block heater either). I spent 5
minutes trying to explain that they already were 12v before and how the
resister worked, until I saw that glazed look in his eyes. It was just
easier to nod my head and say how I just hate when that happens.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790

1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1986 M1009 CUCV Blazer 1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup