Re: [MV] Chalky CARC

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 05:09:06 PDT

Yes!!

     Get one of those little "boat brushes" as I call them available from
Kmart or otherwise with the handgrip and nylon bristle and get a spray
bottle of "Fantastic" or "409". Wet the area a llittle first then spray the
cleaner and SCRUB the heck out of the paint and then hose off. You can't
hurt the CARC except get the chalk off of it. If real CARC, paint will then
look fresh looking!! Julian Burke