Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 07:07:05 PDT

Common misconception. During the Revolutionary War
most of the battles were fought using traditional
battle lines not the Indian style fighting that only
occured at Lexington and Concord.

The British were masters of the bayonet using the
original mil-veh, the foot.

Wonder if Baron Von Stuben would still be allowed to
drill the troops in todays army?

Rick

--- Larry Tighe <larryradio@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Things are changing. Remember the Britts used to
> fight war standing up and
> in rows? That didn't work so well and they changed
> their methods to
> accomodate the rebels in the colonies.
>
> "Thank you, Bush!"....better to thank
> congress...they voted to "go", didn't
> they?
>
> lar
>
> Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:37 AM
> Subject: Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going
> too far
>

> > "I tell ya, if this country
> > ever had to face a war like our guys did back in
> WW2
> > this country would get their ass kicked."
> >

> > Ummm, we are facing a nasty war, and we are
> getting our asses kicked.
> >
> > Thank you, Bush!
> >
> > apb, Republican

> To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: