Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 12:00:34 PDT

As I have understood - whilst men sweat, women perspire and generally mask
most of their body odours with other stuff.

David Gudmunsen

British SAS, SBS and Ghurka mercenaries have a pretty formidable battle
record across the world. They also seem to be less prone to being guilty of
'friendly' fire events.