Re: [MV] Iraq winning or losing

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 07:44:06 PDT

Well said both Chris & Dave, well said indeed! Having spent two tours
in Vietnam and having been both shot and blown up I can say with
authority that when we came home it was to being spit on, called baby
killers, not being hired if you put Vietnam Veteran on your job
application and in general being hated for years for doing the exact
same thing that every Troop from World War I until the present in Iraq
and other places in the sand box.

The media uses the freedom of speech that so many of our Brothers have
fought and bled for to knife these same Troopers in the back! Let the
reporters ride along and more importantly WALK along beside these fine
young men and women and send in the real stories. Not the crap that the
whining liberals want to hear to justify the same spitting on these
brave military personnel but the real truth, without bias, as it really
is! Now I would pay to see that!!

If we military personnel had lost some of these wars and the people that
were defeated had won, I wonder what kind of news these sorry assholes
would be writing now? Another thing, why do these whining liberals want
to lead the people into believing some jerk just because he or she makes
big money as a "star" or sports figure? Why does this elevate these
jerks into knowing what is best for the country?

Sorry for the rant, there is a lot more that I could say but I would use
all of the bandwidth.

Best Regards & WELCOME HOME,

Ed