Re: [MV] Iraq winning or losing

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 07:02:08 PDT

List, lets take the politics someplace else...........the trash can.

The media will tell you whatever they are paid to support. If you even
remotely believe that politics and media are NOT connected..........then you
are NOT connected. That is a case closed.

........Steve if your so politically profound with all the insight, hows
about you run for President and do the right thing.............

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC

M880 (4 sale)
M274A5