Re: [MV] Iraq winning or losing

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 08:11:32 PDT

On Jul 1, 2005, at 10:41 AM, Cliff S wrote:

> (by the way Im TOTALLY joking here!!!) but not about you stevie.

Cliff, I don't know what your problem is. Someone posted
disinformation about WMD, without citing any sources, I corrected it
with sources. I made no political statements, just corrected the
facts. Now, if you don't agree with the facts... fine, but calling me
names serves what constructive purpose? I also don't know why you
would be so aggressive towards the position I made about WMD since it
is absolutely the same as that of the President and the Congress. You
do support the President, don't you? If you disagree with me, you
might as well call George W. Bush a liar since I'm not saying anything
different than he did. I honestly have no idea why you are so
threatened by someone who has done nothing more than exercised his
American right to Free Speech.

Steve