Re: [MV] Iraq winning or losing

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 08:16:40 PDT

Stevie,
I am loyal to the CIC and all those above me. I do not believe one ounce of
the news, unless its something physical, like a fire or earthquake. The
news cant slant that! But for them to "fill" about why it happened I hit
the mute button.

as for Free Speech, I too my friend am excercising it as well!

.........and all the Service members past and present gave you this
humiliating right that you abuse and throw upon us!

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC

M880 (4 sale)
M274A5