Re: [MV] Iraq winning or losing

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 08:33:41 PDT

At 8:16 AM -0700 7/1/05, Cliff S wrote:
>Stevie,
>I am loyal to the CIC and all those above me. I do not believe one ounce of the news, unless its something physical, like a fire or earthquake. The news cant slant that! But for them to "fill" about why it happened I hit the mute button.
>
>as for Free Speech, I too my friend am excercising it as well!

True Cliff, but we should at least keep this all civil and polite, if not for the other party, then for the rest of the list. I'd rather save my ire for the protestors that seem to think getting cars to honk outside my office building all day is a good way to change public policy. Pulling out now won't do any good and will cause much harm.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -