Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Ghille (ghille@wcc.net)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 08:26:20 PDT

You know what? We all agreed to the rules of the list before we signed up
for it. If some of you thought that it was "oppressive", you shouldn't have
signed up for it. The rest of us , who abide by the rules, shouldn't have
to sort through our MV e-mails. Those e-mails should already be sorted - MV
Only; not political rants or name calling or all of the other stupid,
off-topic, smart-assed, horseshit everyone has been putting up with.
I for one am tired of it and I give up. The rest of you can go fuck
yourselves!