Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 08:56:41 PDT

Fortunately, for those who are as I am, exceptionally well endowed, this
is not a problem. For the rest of you, with small minds, and other
parts. - well, I guess you can't. Of course, I am certain that you keep
trying to stretch it (your mind, of course) every day. I wish you the
very best in your endeavors (or, adventures). Perhaps I will see you in
my office when the rash gets too bad :-D

Remember, there are youngsters on the list, too. If you can't get out of
the gutter, you shouldn't be a bowler. If you can't get the shit out of
your mouth, don't go out of the bathroom.

--

Bruce Kalin East Coast Convoy Coordinator USMCMTA, MVPA, MTANJ, NCMVPA