Re: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 20:09:20 PDT

Hey Ghille, I'm sure with everyone else on the list I
share the same opinion, and I'm sure the feeling is
mutual. Didn't know we had to keep the list to
STRICTLY MV's, are the list police gonna come take us
out and shoot us dead if we detour from the MV subject
matter?? Lighten up dude, this is a great list and it
deserves the deviation now and then from just talk
about glow plugs and fuel filters, or what size tires
you're wearing.

Regards,

Jeff