Re: [MV] Criticizing the criticizers - on topic

From: milveh@dslextreme.com
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 15:57:42 PDT

Dave, thank you for your kind words of wisdom. That post was right on and
I couldn't agree more.

It seems to me if this list and its rules were all that important to the
ones now using profanity and tossing insults at others for posting
something "off topic", they would abide by the list rules too, right?
But, that's just my humble logic, maybe they are special and don't have to
respect the rules?

Hoping that the few hostile rants I just read will stop and we can be a
tad more civil and move on.

Jack

EXCELLENT POST:

MV