Re: [MV] Unsubscribe

From: djslager@mail.icongrp.com
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 15:58:08 PDT

Well, it looks like everyone is leaving the list, just because someone dont
know when to shut their mouths...........GR, AND EVERYBODY ELSE, come
back........The list will work its way out of this, It needs
everyone........We all must be together.....Working for the good of
all.............THINK ABOUT IT..... Doug Slager.....