Re: [MV] M35 24 Volt Fuel Pump needed

From: Bob Ternes (racecadet@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 20:43:34 PDT

Hi Jeff,

It's probably not the answer you're looking for,
but I've had excellent results with the external
unit supplied by Saturn Surplus. My in tank unit
died right at the end of my engine swap and I was
too tapped out at the time to pony up the couple
hundred bucks for a new one.

http://saturnsurplus.com/miscpage/24fuelpump.htm

It's a bit noisy, so I used soft material washers
to mount it to the bed rails to dampen the
vibration, but it performs just beautifully as a
lift pump, using some .500" ID fuel hose to mate
up with the stock copper tube coming out of the
tank.

Cheers
Bob Ternes
1968 M35aX w\ strong, purring 3208