A friendly reminder of alternative rules

From: Fred Schlesinger (MTA) (fred@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 06:02:16 PDT

Bruce. If I'm a genius, I've been one for several years.

I set that list up three years ago. I remind people of its existence every time the crap starts
flying. Nobody uses it, there are about 20 people subscribed. And you have to be a list member to
post, like this list. Subscribers get a reminder once a month of their subscription, (like with the
MTA list you belong to. It is on the same server.), so they know they have an alternative place to
spew.

Leads one to the inextricable conclusion that the whole idea of the political diatribe in the
Mil-Veh list is to annoy people who do not want to hear it, and to provoke a response like they get.

That is why I call them rude.

-- Fred
MTA
MVPA