Happy Fourth of July

From: JTravis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 17:19:59 PDT

Just a quick note to say "Happy Fourth of July" to all the Americans on
the list. Despite all the recent controversy over the war on the list
and whatever side of the argument you may believe in, this still remains
our home, and let's take a moment to thank ALL those who are and who
have served in our defense, at home and on foreign lands.

Thank you all. We appreciate and respect your sacrifices, both large
and small, that keep us all safe- and even free to agrue amongst
ourselves once in a while- back home. Be safe, and be proud.

JTravis