Re: [MV] m38a1

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 22:13:59 PDT

It's right, computer fans are DC, usually 12 volts. You can bolt
two together in 'series' for more air flow (pressure) and also
hook the power in series for 24V. Note please that fans, unlike
blowers, are low pressure, high volume devices, trying to pull
air through a thick filter may not do well. I would suggest taut
cheesecloth or other very-non-restrictive filter if mounted
inside the cab. Just have to try with the lawnmower filter, to
see how much airflow you get. I bet it will work OK as long as
the filter passes air freely. You can see how the filter material
works, by seeing how well the smoke from a cigarette is sucked
into the system.

PJ