Re: [MV] m38a1 loose thread

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 07:23:51 PDT

TJ ....

WHAT???

Just simply replace the suspected bad parts?

Didn't Tim "The Toolman" Taylor teach you anything?

Sheesh ... I bet you use a road map and stop to ask for directions too ...
<grin>

Boy ooh boy, I was just going to suggest a fan unit from a home heating system
and a long extention cord or gasoline powered generator .... or ..... now I am
on a roll here .... a gasoline powered air compressor so you don't need a fan
setup then you could also, along with providing a high volumn cooling system,
perhaps convert the system to a simulated turbo system.

Hmmmm, I wonder how my M38A1 would sound with a whistler turbo? .......

Good luck with it and I hope you solve the problem soon, Bill K.