Screwed by Canada Post ?? HELP !!

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 13:58:32 PDT

HELP !!!

Some months ago I bought a WW II radio from Canada and the item was shipped to
me in the USA via Canada Post, and got lost in the mail. This came in from the
seller today:

" I just found out that I am cover for the price I paid the item and not for the
price I sold it. They
are also asking me for a receipt which I do not have. I tried explaining to them
that I sell antique,
they may also ask me for a certificate of authenticity from a certified
appraiser. I guess it was a
waste of money insuring all my parcels for the past 20 years."

I believe the seller is honorable, but Canada Post are skunks. They apparently
can't even track their own tracking numbers.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-John