Re: [armyradios] Screwed by Canada Post ?? HELP !!

From: Barry Churcher (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 18:15:23 PDT

Subject: [armyradios] Screwed by Canada Post ?? HELP !!

> HELP !!!
> I believe the seller is honorable, but Canada Post are skunks. They
apparently
> can't even track their own tracking numbers.

Part of the problem could be with US Customs also. Now that there is
the terrorist threat they have really become anal. Canada Post, UPS and
Fedex parcels
have been tracked to the customs offices and there the paper trail stops. US
Customs
does not seem to have to answer to any of the shippers. Probably another
bureaucrat justifying his job. And another threat nullified by throwing that
old green
radio in the dumpster.
Barry