Re: [MV] Special license needed for a deuce and a half?

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 20:33:53 PDT

You could just do what a guy did that I met at a car
show the other week did. He was there with his 5 Ton
truck, told me quiet proudly how he fudged the
paperwork so the weight was under the max weight for a
CDL. I looked at him and said, "that's all nice and
fine but what happens when a DMV cop pulls you over
who isn't so wet behind the ears??

Jeff