Re: [MV] Looking for LAV-25 (Bison).

From: Douglas Thom (douglas.thom@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 11:35:45 PDT

Ha! Fantastic!

I understand from my sister and her husband (both trained on Bisons)
that heat isn't an issue. In fact, if some a/c system can be
jurry-rigged onto the thing it might be worthwhile looking into. I
imagine a high-capacity system such as that on a bus or something
might work. I'll have to look into it.

As for 80mph, I'm going to have to think about spoilers and low
profile racing tires to keep things under control. Do you know if I
can get some bling-bling spinner caps on those wheels? ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha