Re: [MV] CUCV axles

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 16:03:20 PDT

If I remember correctly the last time I was at Colemans in PA they had a
ton of new ones in the box, not too much for a price if I remember
right. Try www.colemans.com and see if they are listed under military
trucks or truck parts. I know it's a little further than you asked for
but they are NOS, that's a big plus to me......

Best Regards,

Ed