Re: [MV] 24 volt fan needed - Oops

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 19:13:20 PDT

http://www.maradyne.com/maradyne_mobile/products/d_fans/index.html

I am a Maradyne dealer (of their M35 power steering kits,) but I might be
able to get a good deal on these fans, if there is a call for a number of
them. I have never sold one, and don't know the prices, but I will find out
the story and post it. They come in 12, 24 and 32 volt.

APBloom, Pres

www.M35products.com