Re: [MV] 24 volt fan needed - Oops

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 19:02:38 PDT

Yeah. Roadpro is a UK company, so I am guessing that the steep shipping
from that store is for bringing the fans over the pond one at a time. I
don't know of a nicer 24VDC cab fan, though. The 12V version is
available elsewhere for much less, if that helps.

Roadpro actually makes an amazing product line. Cigarette outlet
powered hair dryers, pizza ovens, microwaves, etc. Check out Hilltop RV
http://www.hilltopboat.com/ for the big list. Just select Roadpro from
the Manufacturer pulldown.

Dan
Auburn, IN