M-1009 Starting

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 15:45:39 PDT

OK, the solution for my problem goes to the people that sent Stu's very
favorite fix, yes Ladies & Gentlemen, it was the durn pressure switch!!
  I ordered a few of them a while back and have used one. This makes
two and I have two left for the next time.

I certainly appreciate the answers from one and all! This is indeed a
great list and the people on it are the best! I'll certainly try my
best to repay this help sometime in the future when someone has a
problem that I can help with.

Best Regards,

Ed