Blackout Light Sale

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 15:48:08 PDT

BTW, I have a complete set of NOS blackout lights for sale still in the
military issue box only opened to make sure everything is there. It is
a complete set of the new style high impact plastic lights with the main
blackout headlight, two small front markers and two large rear markers.
  Don't remember the cost but don't need two new sets so this one goes.
  How about $50.00 plus actual shipping from 29702 zip?? If that's too
high or too low please let me know!! Wanted to offer them here before
going to the Bay place.......

Best Regards,

Ed