RE: [MV] M38A1 Oil Filter

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 07:31:33 PDT

Napa Auto Parts #1006 comes to mind. Maybe that's an entirely different
part? If that's right, that's the one that I'm using in my jeep. Surely
someone would correct me if I'm wrong. Well, sometimes people still try
if I'm right...

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Mopar Alley, MVCC, NRA, & Saint Jame's
Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1 + 1952 M100 Trailer!
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium